Ways to improve memory by eating habits. Having trouble remembering where you put your keys? If so, gobbling up some scrumptious treats may help. You will need Vegetables Phytochemicals Folic acid Fish Carbohydrates and fish oil supplements (optional).
1. Eat your vegetables – studies show that vegetables can help keep you sharp. Some
of the best include spinach, kale, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower,
eggplant, rhubarb, leeks, and broccoli.
2. Get a healthy dose of the phytochemicals anthocyanin and quercetin. Foods
with anthocyanin include berries, grapes, and cabbage. Foods with quercetin
include apples, onions, kale, tomatoes, broccoli, and apricots. To avoid
pesticide residue or harmful bacteria, make sure to thoroughly wash your fruits
3. Get a healthy dose of folic acid. Foods rich with folic acid are whole-grain
cereals, lentils, artichokes, oranges, spinach, and broccoli.
4. Nibble on some fish. Studies
have shown that eating fish once a week produces a 10 percent slower decline in memory. Try fish oil supplements. Fatty fish acids have
been shown to improve memory tests and decrease the chances of Alzheimer’s.
5. Eat carbohydrates. Our bodies break down carbohydrates into glucose, which
fuels our brains and can help with memory improvement. Did you know People with
amnesia or amnestic syndrome rarely completely forget who they are. Rather,
they have trouble forming new memories or learning new things.